Updated Apt-Get

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Sun Nov 23 22:22:10 UTC 2003

Justin P. Steiger wrote :

> I'm looking for new repos to add to my sources.list file. I had the new
> gimp 1.3.22 installed but had to reinstall Fedora, and can no longer
> find it. I have found the rpm for the new gimp, but am unable to find
> the dependency's and their are quite a few of them. I'm new'ish to Linux
> so that could be part of the problem, but if anyone could point me in
> the general direction of a good updated repo list I would greatly
> appreciate it.

As it was breaking gimp-print and the gtkam plugin, I removed it from the
main repository. You can still find it here :

http://ftp.freshrpms.net/pub/freshrpms/fedora/linux/testing/1/

The only extra dependency is on libexif.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 1 (Yarrow) - Linux kernel 2.4.22-1.2115.nptl
Load : 3.38 3.37 3.18