Upgrading from Redhat7.2 to new Fedora release?

Rich Stanford rich at stanfordsystems.org
Fri Nov 21 21:59:39 UTC 2003

I agree.  Besides, as is quite often the case, we accumulate nebulous extra
stuff that we need to get rid of.  I just recently did a clean install of
Fedora.  This was on a machine that originally was a 7.2 then upgraded to 8.0
and then upgraded to 9.0.  I just saved off all the important stuff from the
home directories and reinstalled.

Much cleaner, and I can now configure it the way I want.  (On the plus side I
gained more space on the hard drive getting rid of the excess baggage)

Rich