LDAP Auth

Joseph M Bironas fedora at josebiro.com
Sat Nov 22 00:13:31 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-20 at 23:50, Per Hjartoy wrote:
> I'm having the same problem as described and I'm running against the AD4Unix
> schema as well. On my RH8 box, there is no problem, and I can log in via
> PAM. My FC1 was a clean install and I've updated the config files by using a
> merge tool to make sure that I don't transfer in deprecated settings from my
> RH8 config files. I've already spent many hours on this problem, nice to
> know that I'm not alone ;-)  Hilsen, Per

I've managed to work around the issue by installing the RPM that I had
originally rebuilt for RedHat 7.3 of nss_ldap_189 for some reason
version 207 has regressed and does not authenticate to Active Directory.
I've not had a chance to rebuild the RPM source, but will try later and
let the list know of the results. The older version seems to work well
and I would be glad to make it available if anyone wants to test it.

Regards,
Joseph