Storage for servers??

Chris Miller cmiller at gammae.com
Mon Nov 24 07:18:55 UTC 2003

If it was me. I would use nfs on a big raid server. You will not need
anything to big. How much traffic are we talking about? www.3ware.com is
a good ide way to go. A 4 port card can push around 100mbps before it
starts to have problems. Only way I would setup an nfs raid server
anymore would be a nice sun server with a d1000 or a1000 on it. Only
other thing I would point out if you use a linux server for nfs is make
sure have nfs over tcp in the kernel.  Feel free to e-mail.  I will help
you as much as I can.