Problem GPG - install flash-plugin with apt-get

Xiyan Lon xiyanlon at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 10:40:43 UTC 2003

Hi, I have a problem about GPG signature. I want to
install flash-plugin with apt-get, but there are have
dependencies others files like compat-libstdc++. When
I try to install I found like this below. Anyone have
any idea to fix this.

Xiyan Lon

[root at xiyanlon rpm]# apt-get install compat-libstdc++
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  compat-libstdc++
0 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 0 removed and 0 not
upgraded.
Need to get 1054kB of archives.
After unpacking 3876kB of additional disk space will
be used.
Get:1 http://download.fedora.us fedora/1/i386/os
compat-libstdc++ 7.3-2.96.118 [1054kB]
Fetched 1054kB in 7s (132kB/s)
Checking GPG signatures...
Unknown signature
/var/cache/apt/archives/compat-libstdc++_7.3-2.96.118_i386.rpm:
(SHA1) DSA sha1 md5 (GPG) NOT OK (MISSING KEYS:
GPG#db42a60e)
E: Error: 0 unsigned packages
1 unknown signatures
0 illegal/corrupted signatures

[root at xiyanlon rpm]# rpm -qa | grep apt
apt-0.5.15cnc1-0.fdr.3.1
synaptic-0.45-1.1