Updated RPM - flash-plugin-6.0.79-2

Matthew Saltzman mjs at ces.clemson.edu
Mon Nov 24 13:42:39 UTC 2003

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003, Warren Togami wrote:

> http://macromedia.mplug.org
> flash-plugin-6.0.79-2
>
> There are NO CHANGES to the plugin binaries themselves.  They are the
> same binaries released during March 2003.  This package update is only
> improvements to the installer in order to reduce support issues.
>
> Please configure your apt, yum, up2date, or urpmi tools to automatically
> check for updates of flash-plugin.  Details at the website above.

I added

  apt macromedia http://ruslug.rutgers.edu/macromedia/apt fedora/1 macromedia

to /etc/sysconfig/rhn/sources.  When I run up2date to install, it finds
the repository and the package correctly, but hangs during the dependency
resolution step.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

TIA.
--
		Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences