I have nothing but good things to say!

Vincent pros-n-cons at bak.rr.com
Mon Nov 24 19:07:40 UTC 2003

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 11:59:27 +0000
Bryan Anderson <fedora at bryananderson.co.uk> wrote:

> Still think it follows the same pattern as before....what's wrong with a
> main window with toolbars and so on, like everything else?

Actually thats part of what I like about it. Photoshop is jam packed with
features but they attempt to make them all accessible on screen, or buried
in one of 100 drop down menus. Gimp seems to have a modular approach.
You only need the 'box' open you're currently using. I don't do alot of
graphics work but for the little things I do it makes perfect sense.