I think fedora needs...

Alexandre Strube surak at surak.eti.br
Mon Nov 24 22:48:52 UTC 2003

Em Seg, 2003-11-24 às 11:40, Tarjei Knapstad escreveu:
> [...]

Openoffice - Already included..

Well... I got used to gimp, but let's face it: why couldn't gimp people
just make a single window, with everything inside, like photoshop?
Something like a theme, as dreamweaver mx, which can have the
dreamweaver4 look and feel, also as the new mx one..

There's xmule (xmule.sourceforge.net), also as amule (didn't used it
yet, but it's somewhere on livna, fedora or freshrpms...

> Scribus is a DTP alternative for linux, but as I haven't used either
> Scribus or MS Publisher I have no idea how they compare:
> http://www.scribus.org.uk/

Scribus is preety much like pagemaker..

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group