Copy text from Evolution - Paste does not preserve line breaks

Alexandre Strube surak at surak.eti.br
Tue Nov 25 00:29:35 UTC 2003

Em Seg, 2003-11-24 às 12:38, Marc Schwartz escreveu:

> When copying text FROM an Evolution e-mail compose window or from an
> inbound e-mail (either in the preview pane or fully open) and I paste
> the text into a text editor (say gedit or emacs), line breaks are not
> preserved. The pasted text ends up being one long line.

Which wouldn't happen with evolution 1.4 from ximian, using those ximian
packages for rh9...

Another thing that bothers me a lot is that most of the html addresses
are not correctly underscored... If I have a link like

http://fulano:test@www.bigs.com.br/member/buc/ - It will only mark as a
link the domain part... the /member... doesn't get underscored.

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group