Where's the hardware compatibility list?

adunn at micron.com adunn at micron.com
Tue Nov 25 15:25:45 UTC 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-admin at redhat.com [mailto:fedora-list-admin at redhat.com]
On Behalf Of Jeroen Lankheet
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 8:10 AM
To: fedora-list at redhat.com
Subject: RE: Where's the hardware compatibility list?

Thanks again,

I remember a software RAID can be configured during installation is it
not? Or do I have to do that once the system is already running?

Regards,
Jeroen.

--

Yes, software RAID can be configured during installation when you
partition the drives.  You'll see when you create the partitions that

You can also create a RAID device after setup, if you desire.  There is
an excellent HOWTO at the Linux Documentation Project's web site
(http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Software-RAID-HOWTO.html).

Regards,

Drew

Drew Dunn