[Fwd: Mozilla and Multimedia]

antonio montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Tue Nov 25 15:56:19 UTC 2003

Alexandre Strube ha scritto:
> Em Ter, 2003-11-25 às 13:12, antonio montagnani escreveu:
>

>>>WOW! I don't know where it came from, but when I clicked "live" on this
>>>swissjazz, realplayer appeared from nowhere :-) I didn't like the music,
>>>though :-)
>>
>>Have you installed Realplayer ?? in other words, is Realplayer playing
>>not Mplayer??
>

> Not that I can remember! This is the odd thing, is a clean machine, and
> realplayer is here :-) It's an version 8, don't know where it came
> from... Maybe I installed it some night when I was drunk, who knows..

O.k. It works also here, I mean www.swissjazz.ch .... but for sure
Realplayer is playing not Xine!!! I had to move netscape plugin to
mozilla directory, that's all.
Now I would like to have Xine work on every kind of stream...

;-)

--

  Antonio

  Written with  Mozilla 1.4.1 on Redhat Linux Fedora Core 1
  You can grab Mozilla at www.mozilla.org
  Scritto con Mozilla 1.4.1 su Redhat Linux Fedora Core 1
  Puoi scaricare Mozilla presso www.mozilla.org