Fedora reliability

Marian POPESCU softexpert at libertysurf.fr
Tue Nov 25 18:18:40 UTC 2003

First, try to avoid top-posting, as this will "spread" the discussion all
over the place and it will be difficult for everyone to understand when
the thread started and how it was solved...

When do you get the error message? Try to describe the install process,
step by step ...

Have you partitioned your hard drive manually before installing Fedora
Core?