little pencil

Dan Goodes fedora-list at planetmirror.com
Wed Nov 26 03:46:14 UTC 2003

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003, jason pratt wrote:

> Now my next question. Made a link to a file on my desktop, but it has a
> pencil inside a red circle w/line. Is there a way to remove this? It's
> not an emblem, I checked that. Any takers? :)

This *sounds* like the file is Read-Only for the logged-in user. Make sure
the logged-in user has Write access to the file, and you should get rid of
the emblem.

Other than that I don't know how you'd get rid of it.

--
Regards,

Dan Goodes  :  Systems Programmer  :  dang at planetmirror.com

Help support PlanetMirror - Australia's largest Internet archive
by signing up for PlanetMirror Premium : http://planetmirror.com