"Disk Druid" After installation

Brian Fahrlander Brian at Fahrlander.net
Wed Nov 26 04:55:19 UTC 2003

    I had to mess with a lot of partitioning things tonight...nothing
exotic....but it seemed like it would have taken a lot less time (and I
would have been more accurate) if I were able to use Disk Druid (or
whatever the executable is called) were available.

    Is that available after-the-fact?  What's it called?  It sure would
have been a lot easier...

    Thanks!
Brian Fahrländer                 Researcher, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                     http://Fahrlander.net
ICQ  5119262