Mozilla can't load php pages!!!

Alexandre Strube surak at surak.eti.br
Thu Nov 27 02:15:18 UTC 2003

Em Qua, 2003-11-26 às 04:57, didierbe at sps.nus.edu.sg escreveu:

> This works fine but try these 2 links: (These 2 only works in other
> browsers and there are a couple of link which do not work too!!!)

Is there any browser (except IE, of course) which can correctly open
this page? http://www.pcchips.com.tw
As everyone knows, pcchips is the cheapest, and probably, most popular
board I've ever seen. The trouble is that people which uses windows are
always having to re-install it periodically. And most of this machines
are slow/low memory, they use windows98, which doesn't recognize
anything... so this page is very useful to me. But I just can't click on
driver section and download something... In fact, I had a bochs win98
running just for open IE and download the correct drivers..

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group