HH-perl config

hemachandra.jayapal at wipro.com hemachandra.jayapal at wipro.com
Thu Nov 27 07:18:14 UTC 2003

Dear all,
              I got a problem while i am configuring the perl and
Postgres in linux.
                  In the perl prg we use " use pg"
             to configure this we go for directory, ( check-README),
there we run the scripts

                 1. perl makefile.
                 2. make
                 3. test make
                 4. make install

                          I got struck with an error in test make: here
is that:

PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl "-Iblib/lib" "-Iblib/arch" test.pl
Pg::conndefaults ........ ok
Pg::connectdb ........... not ok: could not connect to server: No such
file or directory
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 255

please help me out .

thanks & regards