HP ScanJet 5100c

Alexandre Strube surak at surak.eti.br
Thu Nov 27 12:37:44 UTC 2003

Em Qua, 2003-11-26 às 17:47, William Penton escreveu:

> I have a parallel port HP ScanJet 5100c.  Fedora doesn't recognize it is
> even hooked up.  Is there anyone that can help me figure out what to do
> to make this thing work?

I don't know if it has anything to do, but... Take a look at the "hpoj"
and "libsane-hpoj" packages. And there's no way to figure it out without
reading the documentation. It worked for me (in fact, I made a officejet
725 begin to scan yesterday), but only when I read it.

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group