Fedora give up

Chris Sparks mrada at catalina-inter.net
Fri Nov 28 03:36:18 UTC 2003

Hello again,

Well I really am kind of disappointed that I had so much problems trying
to get Fedora installed.  Never had this much trouble in all the years I
had Redhat.

I tried installing Windoze 2000 and it liked my CD rom and hard drive
and memory choice.  Didn't complain a stitch.  I am in a dilemma in that
I really don't want to use Windoze 2000 in my car projects.  The idea of
it crashing on a regular basis bugs me.  Does anyone have any other
suggestions for me to try on my Fedora build.  I have tried to replace
the bad rpms and still they are bad.  I don't think downloading from a
trusted website would yield bad files.  And given all the talk of
problems with Fedora I am wondering if anyone has a suggestion to which
version of Redhat (pre Fedora) that was somewhat stable?

THanks for any help,
Chris Sparks