Fedora give up

fedora fedora at packetstorm.org
Fri Nov 28 14:36:14 UTC 2003

I had the same problem. Its not the download but something with
the installer (in my case). I posted a previous fix for what i did in the
first week or so of the release.

that thread is here
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2003-November/msg01692.html

Try this:

1. insert cd 1
2. boot
3. boot using a forced resolution (i used 1024x768).

i think it was linux resolution=1024x768

Once i did that I installed without a hitch every time.

I have no idea why it works but i am not going to complain :)

-greg