general sendmail question

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sat Nov 29 02:31:34 UTC 2003

Am Fr, den 28.11.2003 schrieb Craig Tinson um 21:19:
> guys.. have a quick query..
>
> my boss has asked me to setup sendmail so that any email that goes out
> through it from his employees gets auto'cc'd to him..
>
> this is to be done with sendmail so that the emplyees don't know it's
> happening.. is this do-able?
>
> thanks
>
> Craig

Have a look at the following libmilter applications:

1) Synonym on http://www.modulo.ro/synonym/
2) milter-spamc on http://www.snert.com/Software/milter-spamc/
3) mailspy on http://www.ledge.co.za/software/mailspy/index.php

!!! But be aware: here in Germany what you want or what you boss wants
is totally forbidden as it breaks the personal rights of the employees.
It is even crime for which your boss and you as the admin can be
sentenced to prison. This is German law. Maybe in UK equal.
Either it is law or not - I personally dislike such a spy feature much.

Alexander

P.S. Sorry if that posting comes twice, but my reply from 6 hours ago
did not come through so far.

--
Alexander Dalloz | Enger, Germany
PGP key valid: made 13.07.1999