Fedora and RHN

Randall Wood rhwood at mac.com
Sat Nov 1 20:43:06 UTC 2003

Hello all:

I am running Fedora Core Release 1 and have a couple of questions:

Is a replacement for the Red Hat Network Alert Notification Tool in the
works for Fedora-Core or are there some settings I can tweak to be able
to continue to use that tool to check that updates are or are not
available?

Also, does anyone know if the RHN will support a Fedora channel? I have
a RHL 9 headless box in the closet that I use RHN to control package
updating/installation/removal on and would like to be able to use such
a service to continue to do so.

--
Randall Wood
rhwood at mac.com

"The rules are simple: The ball is round. The game lasts 90 minutes.
All the rest is just philosophy."