PCMCIA

Andy Choens dru at worldskip.com
Mon Nov 3 18:51:25 UTC 2003

I've got a Nikon Digital Camera.  Using the USB to download the pics
works just fine but it's slow and it's hard on my camera's battery.  So,
I went out and bought a pcmcia card that fits my memory card, and
thought it would be easy to use.  I saw it work on a windoze box and it
worked real slick (fast and no drain on the battery).  I googled about
it and got nothing except some reference to a bug in an OLD SuSE
release.  I checked, and Fedora has the right file, so I don't know how
to get this to go.

Thanks
andy