Handling of security erratas in Fedora

Peter Toft pto at linuxbog.dk
Mon Nov 3 21:41:19 UTC 2003

On man, 2003-11-03 at 22:25, William Hooper wrote:
> Peter Toft said:
>
> > What will happen with this new organizational split between
> > Fedora and Red Hat regarding security updates?
>
> http://fedora.redhat.com/about/faq/

Actually, this only sets the stage, but does not answer the
question. I bet that Red Hat is changing the internal organisation
these days (or have changed it). This can e.g. be seen from
http://www.redhat.com/apps/support/errata/
This could very well have an impact on what we can expect, beyond
what is stated at http://fedora.redhat.com/about/faq/ - that page is
(wisely) written, so that Red Hat cannot be accused of any lack of
service.

--
Peter Toft, Ph.D. [pto at linuxbog.dk] http://pto.linux.dk

  then they fight you, then you win.