Arjan's 2.6 Test Kernel

Aly Dharshi aly.dharshi at uleth.ca
Tue Nov 4 01:29:22 UTC 2003

Hello,

	I hope that you are well. I think that the reason why I was using
Arjan's kernel was that they were already in an rpm format and I thought
since someone at redhat had worked on it so it would fit in seamlessly.

	I for some odd reason can't seem to be able to on reboot see my grub
config, so anyways I will have to work on this problem when I have some
more time.

	Thanks for the input.

	Cheers,

	Aly.