Re: mirror suggestion

very nice, and thanks!

i'm seeing +150K right now, which is most of my local capacity anyway so it's great. FWIW though, when trying to :

ncftp / > cd pub/redhat/iso/severn/
Could not chdir to pub/redhat/iso/severn/: server said: Failed to change directory.

Permissions, or are you not hosting ISO's?

Thanks again.

Brian Collins wrote:

mind posting your site to the list? So far I can't find a mirror with any bandwidth available.

ftp://mirror.newnanutilities.org

Look under /pub/redhat. It hasn't been widely used outside of our own networks, so I don't know how it'll perform.

--B C