Re:mirror suggestion

nick nelson <nick dinix com> wrote:
Brian Collins wrote:

very nice, and thanks!

Yer welcome. We've been an official mirror for some time, but we've yet to show up on the lists. That might be a good thing.

use ftp://redhat.newaol.com
Nothing better than using AOL's bandwidth, they have too much, and it's not capped (I pulled 800Kb/s on 3 simulatenous downloads)
enjoy.
--
nick
nick at dinix dot com  //  www.dinix.com