I am.. Antti Aspinen and I have a new hobby.

Antti A antti.aspinen at phnet.fi
Wed Nov 5 18:37:00 UTC 2003

I am student who wants to build own custom RedHat Linux to my school.
I will wrote here at things like this or any big problems I have.

My Objectives in that project.
1. it will fit to only one cd.
2. it will include office programs (and mp3 player & video player &
games :) )
3. it will be full of (small)cool features & it will include
(couple)good looking themes.
4. it will include only five languages English, Finnish, Russia,
Svedish. those are fully supported. then I don't know will I include
german and france too.
5.Good basic Linux system that is easy to use and works fast as possible.
6. Beating Windows 2000 and Windows 98 at usability.

This is for school only. And I am used linux at since 1998 so, Even
thought I haven't complied the kernel ever I am not a n00b, who dosen't
know what he is going to do. I am one builded LFS system and I know the
structure of Linux OS.

Windowing manager will be Gnome, because it looks simplier than KDE and
it is easier to use.(I am sorry for those who think that KDE is better
than Gnome)
And if there is still space I will include some really simple windowing
manager like IceWM or WM2.

This is my new hobby, and I wrote this here to just familiarize my self.
To Feodora project members.And because I will use their piece of work to
create another linux distro I think that it is pollute to tell about this.

Thanks to RedHat and fedora project members.

-Antti-