Moderated List on Open Source Site (an oxymoron?)

Black black_771 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 19:55:58 UTC 2003

People are curious about where Redhat and Fedora are headed.  It's more than
just software.  Fedora and Redhat are tied at the hip so I personally think
the list IS appropriate for corporate chatter.  While the conversation can
be heated, I haven't seen many personal attacks on list members.  However, a
nice Baysian filter will take care of topics you don't want to read.