Moderate this list?

Mike A. Harris mharris at redhat.com
Thu Nov 6 06:37:02 UTC 2003

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003, Ernest L. Williams Jr. wrote:

>Is the support for Xinerama better in Fedora?
>I will be buying a few NVIDIA Quadro NVS 400.
>
>Trying to get away from the Matrox G200

Not sure what your questions have to do with the email you were
replying to, as they are totally unrelated.

When posting a new question or thread, please post a new message
to the list, and not just a reply to an existing one with a
total change of subject.  It's confusing, and makes threads hard
to follow in an already cluttered list, with mismatched subject
lines having nothing to do with message content....