[Announce] ATrpms built for Fedora Core 1/Yarrow

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Thu Nov 6 12:26:18 UTC 2003

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003, Axel Thimm wrote:

> o ATrpms' configuration has usually a dozen of repositories enabled in
>   its apt/yum configs (http://atrpms.physik.fu-berlin.de/). Currently
>   only newrpms has FC1 support, other repositories will soon follow.

I have some spare time tomorrow probably to do a mass rebuild for FC1, as
I didn't want to build from Rawhide.

I hope FC1 contains all the devel packages, as RHEL3 is missing a large
part of the devel packages I need. That's why my RHEL3 repository is
missing some important packages, I may have to rebuild RHEL3 for that ;(

Kind regards,