severn or yarrow ?

Hazlett, Evan [EAC/FF] evan.hazlett at eacemr.COM
Thu Nov 6 14:07:23 UTC 2003

severn is the beta version 0.95
yarrow is the first release version 1.0

--evan hazlett

-----Original Message-----
From: Hunt,Russ [mailto:huntr at oclc.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 8:56 AM
To: 'fedora-list at redhat.com'
Subject: severn or yarrow ?

When I started downloading the ISO's for fedora on Tuesday the version
listed at the fedora site was severn-i386-disc1.iso etc.
For various reasons I've only downloaded so far discs 1 + 2 and this morning
notice the ISO's listed as yarrow 1-3 rather than severn 1-3
I see there are various mirror sites from where I cane still get
severn-i386-disc3.iso but what is the difference between severn and yarrow ?

Regards

Russ