Downloading with BitTorrent:

Wayne Johnson wdtj at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 18:23:34 UTC 2003

Bit torrent not only downloads all the files in parallel, but it can
download different parts at different times.  For example, it can
download the last 20k first, then the first 20Mb, then some in the
middle.

Don't touch anything till it's done.

--- Kyle Gasho <KGasho at lmhealthcare.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I am using Windows XP and download Fedora Yarrow with BitTorrent form
> http://torrent.dulug.duke.edu/
>

> I've NEVER used BitTorrent for anything, so I do not know how it works,
> but
> I am getting my ISO's at a good speed. Plus ALL FTP's that I've tried
> are
> full.
>
> Here is my question:
>
> I've now downloaded 48%, can I burn CD1? Or do I have to wait until all
> 3
> CD's are finished?
>

> I tried to use Nero to burn CD1 (it's finished) however Nero complained
> about it not being a "vaild nero disc image file".
>

> Thanks
>

> -Me

> This document and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
> are
> are
> addressed. This communication may contain material protected by the
> attorney-client privilege or other privileges or protections from
> discovery, such as the physician-patient privilege, or a peer review
> privilege, such as California Evidence Code Section 1157. If you are
> not
> the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering the
> document to the intended recipient, please be advised that you have
> received this document in error and that any use, dissemination,
> forwarding, printing, or copying of this document is strictly
> prohibited.
> If you have received this document in error, please notify the sender
> immediately, and destroy all copies of the document.

=====
---
Wayne Johnson,             | There are two kinds of people: Those
3943 Penn Ave. N.          | who say to God, "Thy will be done,"
Minneapolis, MN 55412-1908 | and those to whom God says, "All right,
(612) 522-7003             | then,  have it your way." --C.S. Lewis