Yet another BitTorrent Thread

shrek-m at gmx.de shrek-m at gmx.de
Fri Nov 7 20:15:16 UTC 2003

Elliott Wilcoxon wrote:

> Short answer: when you want to close it, do so.  Long answer: the
> longer you leave it open, the more you help the propagation of
> fedora.  It's just a matter of deciding how much you are willing to
> help others with your bandwidth.

or you are willing to pay.
i have exceeded my free traffic-volume for this month :-(

fc1 download  ~2 GB
bt upload    ~ 3GB
           ________
            5 GB

my free max. traffic-volume is at 5GB/month,  nice month :-(

for the next beta i will once again wait a few days for ftp-ing.
here i can manage the traffic-volume.

--
shrek-m