installer sillyness

Matthew Boeckman matthewb at saepio.com
Fri Nov 7 20:26:15 UTC 2003

I'm not sure if this should be reported as a bug, or just an oversight.
Two observations:

(installing 'server' flavor)

Selecting XWindows as an install time option forces the system to rc5,
with no option during install to not graphically boot. This is a bad
idea, IMHO. I should be able to install X without being forced into
runlevel 5 at boot.

httpd seems to be installed regardless of what packages I install.
Having firmly unchecked 'webserver' on 3 repeated installs (with
formats) httpd is still being installed.

?
-Matthew

--
Matthew Boeckman			(816) 777-2160
Manager - Systems Integration		Saepio Technologies