YUM and the package manager

Listas listas at saladelfrio.com
Sat Nov 8 10:31:59 UTC 2003

El vie, 07-11-2003 a las 19:33, Julien Olivier escribió:

> Now that YUM is shipped with Fedora Core, wouldn't it useful to modify
> the package manager (Add/Remove Applications) so that it uses YUM to
> retrieve the list of packages and resolve dependencies ? More over, it
> could be great to have a tool to add/remove sources from the package
> manager.

And don't fortget the graphical front end for the dummies (I'm one of
them). I was really comfortable with synaptic and it's a thing I will be
apreciate for yum, up2date or wharever stuff that provides upgrades for
Fedora Core.

José Salgado
http://www.saladelfrio.com
Una web que ya no se ni porque la hice, pero ahí está.