Minimal installation

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Sun Nov 9 16:05:45 UTC 2003

At 06:22 11/9/2003, you wrote:
>Wouldn't something like Trustix (min 70-90MB) be the solution to a small
>installation??
>
>I don't think RH or FC were really designed to be minimaly installed
>distros.. Especially now that you can't customise the package installation.. :(
>
>Just a thought.. :)

Good point, too. However, what _I_ want to do is not to find the smallest
possible Linux installation of all time (even though I have used and liked
Trustix in the past). My desire is to have the smallest practical workable
FEDORA system, with stock packages, just by picking and choosing. Betcha we
get down to 200MB soon.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com