change rpm sources

William Hooper whooperhsd3 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 9 16:38:16 UTC 2003

Norbert Fabritius said:
> Thanks for the quick help, but...
>
> adding the local isos to up2date works, but this program only cares for
> packages already installed. I want to use my isos with
> "redhat-config-packages" to have an easy way of installing _new_ packages.

man up2date:

       "If you supply package names on the command line, those particular
       packages will be updated or installed if there are new versions
       available.
       Only  the  package name is needed, do not supply any version or
       release information.

       If the package is not currently installed, it will  be  downloaded
       and installed, along with any dependencies that package requires."

--
William Hooper