which way to jump some advice please

Roger Beever roger.beever at btopenworld.com
Sun Nov 9 18:53:11 UTC 2003

Hi. I'm new to the list so lease forgive me if I missed a post that covers
my question.
But please point me to it as I have obviously missed it.
I'm planning to run a personal web and mail server and the usual email and
browsing / desktop.
Plus the usual personal office (star office) type functions.
Will the fedora project be stable enough or will I have to spend a lot more
on the enterprise solution ? (assuming I don't grab each new version as soon
as it his the servers of course)
Currently running RH 9 so I guess I have a little while to decide which way
to jump.
Regards Roger