Problem with logitech Mouseman wheel /optical

Mario Reyes marioyligia at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 03:45:23 UTC 2003

Hi,
Before I start, please bear in mind than I only have been linux for about a
week (although I do have some previous UNIX experience)
Anyway, this might sound as a really simple/stupid question. How do I setup
the wheel button in the above mentioned mouse??  I tried changing mouse
types (with the mouse configuration program, under the systems settings
menu), but none of the mice types I selected seemed to do the trick.  Is
there anything else I need to do??  My mouse is connected to the PS2 port of
my rig.
Thanks

MR