Can install Severn, but not YARROW!

ERIC KLINGER klingerthirteen at msn.com
Mon Nov 10 06:48:01 UTC 2003

hmmmm... looking at your boards specs at asus' website, I really do not see
a whole lot that could be pulled from this.  Are you using SDram or DDR
(cool feature that this board has slots for both!).  I am using PC2700.

I suppose a bug is possible - but I couldn't find anything in bugzilla about
this particular situation.  I'll keep looking - if I can't find one, I
suppose one should be filed.

I wonder whats different about this release 1 than .95 - I'll have to check
out the changelog.  As I originally stated, this didn't happen while trying
to install Fedora Severn .95.