libcom_err.so.3

Adam Williams awilliam at mdah.state.ms.us
Mon Nov 10 13:54:52 UTC 2003

Hi,

I installed Fedora 1 over the weekend (upgraded from RH 9).  When ssh
tries to start (/etc/rc.d/init.d/sshd start) it says:

Starting sshd: /usr/sbin/sshd: Error while loading shared libraries:
libcom_err.so.3 cannot open shared object file: no such file or directory

So, I was worning if someone out there has Fedora 1 and their sshd
working, can you tell me what RPM package contains libcom_err.so.3 (rpm
-qf `find / -name libcom_err.so.3`) and let me know what the result is.
  I looked on rpmfind.net and it says for the previos releases of redhat
that the file was in the krb5 packages, so I reinstalled the ones from
Fedora 1, but still get the same error.  So if someone can tell me what
package its in, I would appreciate it.   Thanks!