Help ! - Need Shell During Installation

Aharon Schkolnik aharon at health.gov.il
Mon Nov 10 15:07:47 UTC 2003

Hi.

When I try to get to the shell during Fedora Core 1 installation
(CTR-ALT-F2), I get a screen with the error message:

-/bin/sh relocation error:
-/bin/sh symbol, version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file libc.so.6 with
link time reference.

I need the shell because my root partition is on /dev/sda15, and I
need to MAKEDEV /dev/sda15 before the installation can get started !

TIA.

--
  The day is short, and the work is great,  |  Aharon Schkolnik
  and the laborers are lazy, and the reward |  Israel Health Ministry
  is great, and the Master of the house is  |  Aharon at health.gov.il
  impatient. - Ethics Of The Fathers Ch. 2  |  +972 2 670 6954/5