install: HowTo install Fedora on Compaq Evo N1015v

koolinus koolinus at tiscalinet.it
Mon Nov 10 16:20:35 UTC 2003

Tanto tempo fa, in una galassia lontana lontana, Dario Lesca scrisse:

>Hi, how to install fedora on this notebook?
>
>The install process after the boot from CD-ROM, not found the cdrom.
>Someone have some experience whit is?

Hi there,
I've installed it on my Centrino based laptop and everything worked pretty
nice.
here it is my specs: http://global.acer.com/products/notebook/tm800.htm

have you tried some other distros ?
Specifically i'm thinking about Knoppix or similar ...

--
       .~.           Nicola - KOOLINUS - Losito
     /  v \         icq: 62837984/110447626 - Jabber-ID: koolinus at amessage.de
    / /  \ \        http://koolinus.splinder.it
    ^^    ^^       Linux Registered User # 293182 on Fedora Core v1.0