How do you get SMB to share from fedora?

Nix, Robert P. Nix.Robert at mayo.edu
Mon Nov 10 20:07:17 UTC 2003

I tried this, and it looks like you can set up specific shares there, but it doesn't seem to allow you to set up or control homes or printers.

----
Robert P. Nix                            internet: nix.robert at mayo.edu
Mayo Clinic                                  phone: 507-284-0844
RO-CE-8-857                                page: 507-270-1182
200 First St. SW
Rochester, MN 55905
----   "Codito, Ergo Sum"
"In theory, theory and practice are the same,
 but in practice, theory and practice are different."