Trouble with flash player

Jerry A! jerry-fedora at thehutt.org
Mon Nov 10 22:59:49 UTC 2003

On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 03:39:38PM -0700, ryan wrote:
: On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 15:30, David Smith wrote:
: > Hello everyone,
: >  I am new to fedora; just download it this weekend. Anyway my problem is
: > that I cannot get the same flash player (flash player 6) to work under
: > fedora that I had working under redhat (8 and 9). I am using both
: > Mozilla 1.4.1 and Firebird 0.7. Neither of which seem to work. I have
: > reinstalled the font packs that it says it requires, but still doesn't
: > work. I have installed it both under my /home/~user/.mozilla and
: > /usr/lib/mozilla-1.4.1 dirs.
: > If anyone has experienced this problem and knows how to fix it I would
: > be thankful if you answered my post, or if you just have ideas that I
: > haven't thought of yet.
: > Thanks,
:
: i too tried inside and out to get it working properly, but no avail.  i
: even installed mozilla 1.5 just for kicks, no dice.
:
: really keen to know if there is a fix...

Have you installed compat-libstdc++?

        --Jerry

--
"Nothing inhabits my thoughts, and oblivion drives my desires."