how to install

Scott Ware scott at eardown.com
Tue Nov 11 03:01:16 UTC 2003

When it comes to the fedora prompt, and says boot: - just hit enter, and
it will go through the setup asking about the mouse, etc. It will then
get you to a point where it asks if you want to manually setup your
partitions, or automatically. Choose manual, and you should be able to
see you existing Windoze partition. Usually allocate 100MB for the boot
partition, twice the memory that you have in swap space MB, and the rest
in the / partition...in the drive that you want to use. Check out redhat
for the install manuals for RedHat 9.

Hope this sheds some light.