OT: Re: mailing list subject lines

Alejandro González Hernández - Imoq imoq at imoqland.com
Tue Nov 11 05:53:20 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-10 at 15:18, Chris Grau wrote:

> You have MAILDIR set, which means procmail is trying to send the mail to
> $HOME/mail/mail/psyche, which I'm guessing doesn't exist.  That's what
> causes the lock file error.

Duh! That was really a stupid mistake I was making, thanks for pointing
it out. Now my filters work pretty well and I don't have to worry about
Evolution filtering things ;)

> I use this in my ~/.procmailrc for fedora-list:
>
> MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail
>
> :0:

Just abusing of your kindness... do you, by any chance, have the rule to
move according to the subject and not only recipient or "List-Id"
fields? I do have some mails I have to sort according to subject.

Thanks again! :)

Alex.

--
¡Sé libre, usa software libre!