Shuddering Video

Res res at ausics.net
Tue Nov 11 10:07:19 UTC 2003

Hi Andy,

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003, Andy Green wrote:

> Horizontal shuddering that gets worse the further right you go?  Saw this on

no, seems to come and go atm, this monitor was probably out when RH 1.0
was released, so I'm picking up a new one to see (I need a second one
anyway)

> Lastly, could it be that with the refresh rate that has been selected, the
> video card is exceeding the bandwidth of your monit-KABOOM!!!

hehe, I'll check against a backup of the old RH9 and see what the values
are, but you might have hit the nail on the head with this one.
Just as well I spend 98% of my time in console anyway :)

Regards,