OpenOffice doesnt work anymore after migration to FC1

Doncho N. Gunchev mr700 at globalnet.bg
Tue Nov 11 17:37:41 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 11 November 2003 18:56, Luca Da Col wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> last friday I migrated to FC1 from RH9. Installation didn't give me any
> problem resulting very easy and painless. Only problem I've found so far
> is OpenOffice setup which for some reasons is giving me some errors
> preventing the installation.
>
> "An error occurred while copying the libgcc_s_so.1 to
> /home/ldacol/OpenOffice.org1.1.0/program
>
> I get same kind of errors whether I ignore message... Any clue?
>

> Thanks
> Rgds,
> Luca
If you don't have anything important in ~/.openoffice rm -rf it and
try again. DO NOT TRY UNINSTALL if you get such option somehow, I did
and got all .whatever files (hidden, starting with dot) in my home
directory erased. There's some sort of conflict with the old OO
configuration.

--
Regards,
  Doncho N. Gunchev