Samba

Antonio Montagnani anto.montagnani at virgilio.it
Tue Nov 11 21:08:52 UTC 2003

I had Samba-2.2.7a running on my RedHat 8 (I suppose that I will have
same problem on my RedHat9 when I will do a fresh install (due to some
problems, I will test a fresh install ;-)  )
I updated to Fedora, and now I can print but samba shares are not
working any more: computer are seen on Windows network but neither I can
access to my Linux box, nor access my Windows machine from my Linux box.
What is wrong???

Tnx

--

 Antonio

 Written with  Mozilla 1.5 on Linux RedHat 9
 You can grab Mozilla at www.mozilla.org
 Scritto con Mozilla 1.5 su Linux RedHat 9
 Puoi scaricare Mozilla presso www.mozilla.org